About Me

My photo
I am who I am. Family is my type but I like to hang out with friends. Jeans and T-shirt are my clothes but I'll put on glittering dress. I like to wear sneakers but I’m high heel too. I’m the pasar malam shopper but I shopped at the branded out-let as well. Mamak Stall is my food’s bazaar and ‘star’ restaurant is where I dined. I measured every calorie goes into me, but I’m a chocolate, peanut butter and ice-cream lover. Sometimes I’m strong , but sometimes I feel weak. I’m kind of the girl next door, but being naughty is part of me. I am a mother and I am a daughter. I am who I am.

NIKON D5000
Type : Single-lens reflex digital camera
Lens amount : Nikon F mount ( with AF contacts)
Effective picture angle : Approx. 1.5 x lenc focal length (Nikon DX format)
Effective pixel : 12.3 millon
Image sensor : 23.6 x 15.8 mm CMOS sensor
Total pixel : 12.9 millon
Dust-reduction system : Image sensor cleaning. Image Dust Off reference data (Optional Capture NX 2 software required)
Storage : 4,288 x 2,848 (L), 3,216 x 2,136 (M), 2,144 x 1,424 (S)
File format : NEF (RAW), JPEG, NEF (RAW+JPEG)
Picture Contro Sytstem : Standard, Neutral, VIVID, Monochrome, Portrait, Landscape, Storage for additional custom Picture Controls
Media : SD memory cards, SDHC-compliant
File System : DCF 2.0, DPOF, Exif 2.21, PictBridge
View finder : Eye-level pentamirror single-lens reflex viewfinder
Frame coverage : Approx. 95% horizontal and 95% vertical
Magnification : Approx. 0.78 x (50mm f/1.4 lens at infinity, -1.0m)

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Gaya@FRIM

Forest Research Institute Kepong, Selangor Malaysia



To see more pictures, please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment